Are you involved in production and acquisition of animation content? Do you have properties to offer? A good opportunity is coming up to showcase your properties in Moscow.
Animation & Licensing Moscow will be held during the World Content Market – Moscow (30th May – 1st June 2017), in the event hall “InfoSpace”, located in the city center in Moscow, Russia.
During the three days of the event, more than 1500 delegates and 500 companies from 40 different countries are expected to attend. The delegates and international exhibitors include Mondo TV (Italy), Studio 100 Media (Germany), Televisa SA DE CV (Mexico), Globo TV (Brazil), Fuji Television Network (Japan), GMA Worldwide (Philippines), Workpoint Entertainment Group (Thailand). Additions to these broadcasters, there are going to be China Pavilion and Taiwan Pavilion. Asia-Pacific region will have a strong presence.
Animation & Licensing Moscow
- Connect international animation professionals and TV Channels, distributors, producers, licensees, retailers and agents from Russia and CIS countries
- Establish long term professional relations among animation industry professionals
- Get profound knowledge of the market demands
- Find co-production partners
- Encourage to circulate international animation content and brand in Russia and CIS countries
- Exhibition area to showcase animation properties
- B to B meetings with key decision makers
- Presentation of new animation content and project for co-production
- Licensing properties forum with case studies
- Workshops with broadcasters of animation content
More information: http://www.worldcontentmarket.com